Tomir WP - MC is not the name of an up-and-coming hip-hop artist, it's the name of one cool shoe from NNormal. Built on the platform of NNormal's Tomir shoe, this mid-height runner is a taller, but not better-looking version of the Tomir WP - LC. If your day looks like mud with a chance of scree this shoe will be knocking at your closet door to come along with you. It can only be assumed that this shoe is inspired by hard days in the mountains of Spain, long days in the mountains of Norway, and muddy days wherever inclement weather exists. Offering more ankle support with its mid-height build, this shoe is primed for hiking and backpacking as well. The 40k Sympatex® membrane is waterproof and windproof for ultimate protection in sub-ideal conditions.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We suggest ordering the NNormal Tomir WP - MC in your usual US shoe size for a proper fit.
- 40k waterproof Sympatex® membrane will keep you dry and warm.
- Vibram Megagrip outsole uses Vibram's Litebase material to cut weight without compromising durability.
- Mid-height build offers extra ankle support in uneven terrain.
- Ripstop upper protects the waterproof membrane and is highly abrasion resistant.
- Extra set of laces saves you a trip to the store in case you Hulk out lacing up.
|Weight (pair)||674g [10.0]|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Usage||Fastpacking, hiking, extremely nasty conditions|
|Notes||Mid-cut keeps out mud and debris|
|Bottom Line||Excels in mud, scree, or anywhere that features rougher conditions on the trail|
|Compare to other Mountain Running Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.