WP stands for waterproof, LC stands for low cut, Tomir stands for an excellent shoe from an even more excellent brand. NNormal knows that not every trail is dry, smooth, and dream-like. Rain is a thing, rocks are a thing, uneven terrain is definitely a thing in the trail running world. Stay dry, stay debris free, and well centered in the Tomir WP-LC. Built on the platform of the NNormal Tomir, this shoe will deliver in tough conditions. Sporting 5mm lugs from a Vibram Megagrip outsole, grip won't be an issue in slick conditions. The 40k waterproof upper is made from a Sympatex® waterproof membrane and reinforced with ripstop material. NNormal created, Kilian Jornet approved, you'll be checking the weather for a perfectly stormy day so you can enjoy the full effect of your new kicks.
- 5 mm lugs grab in mud, snow, and wet conditions of all varieties.
- Megagrip outsole is fine-tuned for tackiness and grip.
- 40k waterproof Sympatex® membrane will keep you dry.
- Ripstop upper is highly abrasion resistant and will protect the waterproof membrane from rough terrain.
- Asymmetrical lacing helps prevent pressure points, hot spots, and blisters.
- PES membrane is 100% climate neutral, 100% recyclable, PTFE and PFC-free, and bluesign® certified.
- Second set of laces will keep you on the trail in case you get a little too excited about lacing up your new kicks.
|Weight (pair)||590g [8.5]|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Usage||Wet, muddy training days|
|Notes||Waterproof factor is great in adverse conditions|
|Bottom Line||Great trainer or ultra-racing option when conditions are sub-ideal|
|Compare to other Mountain Running Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.