La Sportiva Cyklon Cross GTX Shoe - Women
In Stock & Ships Today
USPS employees aren’t the only ones who can’t be stopped by inclement weather. For the absolute nut job runners out there, La Sportiva’s Cyklon Cross GTX shoe was made just for you. Don’t let snow slow you down or end your season, these highly weather resistant pieces of footwear combine a GORE-TEX membrane with a water repellent, two-way stretch gaiter to deflect snow, mud, water and all the things that come to fruition when the snow flies (or melts). The Frixion XF 2.0 V-GROOVE™ outsole grabs the ground with surprising gusto and grip, which has a lot to do with the 7mm lugs. Crank it up and lock it down with the BOA Fit System that allows you to get that perfect fit with the twist of a dial. Unlike a giraffe on roller-skates, these shoes offer fantastic stability with TPU inserts that are molded right into the dual-density midsole. Extend your running season to a year-round affair with the Cyklon Cross GTX from La Sportiva.
SkyRun Fit Tip - Generally the Cyklon Cross GTX is true to European shoe size. If you aren't sure of your Euro size, size up by one-half US size.
- BOA Fit System secures your foot for a great fit every time.
- Dual density EVA midsole has integrated TPU Stabilizing Inserts to create great stability in rough terrain.
- Frixion XF 2.0 V-GROOVE™ outsole boats 7mm lugs for crazy good grip.
- Water repellent, two-way stretch gaiter is abrasion resistant because you're hard on your gear.
- Extended TPU film and molded TPU toecap are just a bit of extra protection against things that go "bump" on the trail.
- Longevity of the upper is maximized with a PU Top Cover that acts as a mudguard .
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with flex construction holds moisture at bay from the outside and regulates sweat on the interior.
- Water repellent YKK zipper is just a cool piece of engineering that also helps keep you dry.
- Reflective details are stylish and practical during those long winter nights.
|Weight (pair)||620g [8.5]|
|Outsole||FriXion® XF 2.0|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Usage||Winter runs, soggy trails|
|Notes||BOA system gives a precise fit at the turn of a knob|
|Bottom Line||Phenomenal grip and weather protection for snowy trails, or muddy outings|
|Compare to other Womens Mountain Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Ice, snow, slush, making a bad judgement and thinking that the puddle in front of me isn't as deep as I believed it was.
These things are light, VERY WATERPROOF - see puddle comment- , and as someone with a high arch and fairly wonkily-shaped instep I love the boa system helping conform the shoe to my foot and the zippered gaiter seals the deal. Also very happy that I am reliably across all models of La Sportiva an Eu 40. I'm a small dude so I'd recommend considering the pink and black option if the yellow and black isn't available (pink's cooler anyways).
I can't wait to spend the whole winter in these and my running partner (pictured) agrees they made me faster in the snow.
So sorry for the confusion! The women's version is the black and pink that you see in the picture, we have updated the page to reflect that option. Thanks for the heads up!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.