SCARPA Spin Planet Shoe - Women
In Stock & Ships Today
SCARPA is pushing the needle when it comes to sustainable and high-performing shoes starting with their Spin Planet shoe. The upper is made from 100% recycled materials and features their Exo construction that beautifully wraps the midfoot with its internal support matrix design. So you can see more of the environment you are doing your part to protect, the high cushion EVA midsole is ready to go mile after mile. With a generous underfoot profile and moderate stack height, this shoe is plenty stable in uneven terrain. The Presa outsole is ticky-tacky and made with 30% recycled material itself! The lug pattern focuses on 4 areas of importance when it comes to moving safely on trail: braking, grip, stability, and propulsion. You'll find comfort not only from the super-cush midsole but also from the Axial TR Tech construction that includes a seamless, wrapping tongue that helps avoid hot spots. If distance on smooth single-track or semi-technical trails is in your future, think of the planet and think to grab your Spin Planet shoes from SCARPA.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We find SCARPA trail shoes to be true to European sizing. We recommend sizing up by 1/2 US size if you're unsure of your Euro size.
- So many recycled materials are used in the construction of these shoes including the 100% recycled material upper.
- Presa outsole comes with 4.5mm deep lugs and patterns focused on grip, braking, stability, and propulsion.
- Exo construction wraps the foot for stability and comfort.
- High cushion EVA midsole creates a stable and forgiving platform.
- Axial TR Tech construction includes a seamless tongue for high levels of comfort.
|Weight (pair)||600g [8.5]|
|Fit||Medium / Low Volume|
|Last||Medium / Narrow|
|Usage||Going the distance, going for speed|
|Bottom Line||A sustainably produced shoe for big miles|
|Compare to other Womens Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.