You’re really going to have to put these shoes through the wringer before they flinch. Until then, the Scarpa Spin Ultra shoes will continue to shrug off rough terrain, annoying rocks, pointy sticks, and any trail debris that would deter other shoes. After all, they’re built with the philosophy that no distance is too far. First and foremost, the high-cushioned soles provide effortless, all-day comfort with every step while TPU inserts and toe caps protect against especially gnarly obstacles. Scarpa’s Sock-Fit System seamlessly integrates the tongue into the uppers for a supportive fit without bunching or bulk. The rest of the upper materials are made to be breathable, durable, and protective so you don’t have to worry about any shoe weaknesses. Thankfully, there isn't a weight penalty for all of these features. This is in part due to Vibram’s Litebase, which, despite being much lighter and thinner, retains all of its grip and traction. The Scarpa Spin Ultra is the shoe for endurance athletes looking to go for really long spins but not compromise a single bit on shoe performance.
- High cushioned shoe ensures high-mileage comfort.
- Uppers utilize Mesh, PU film, and mico-nubuck materials for breathability, durability, and protection.
- Sock-Fit System prevents obnoxious bunching or bulk so you don’t get hotspots or blisters.
- Litebase technology features Vibram’s legendary traction and durability while saving weight.
- Recycled polyester lining does its part for the environment.
|Fit||Medium / High Volume|
|Last||Medium / Wide|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Notes||TPU Toe Cap keeps your toes protected in rocky terrain|
|Bottom Line||It may be said too often, but this really is a do-it-all shoe|
|Usage||Distance runs, trail|
|Compare to other Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.