If you're going the full distance of any ultramarathon, or just out for a "mere" 26.2 miles, you'll need to come prepared. When aid stations are sparse, or your unsupported FKT attempt is looming, you can depend on the Ultra 12 running pack from Dynafit to be your trusty companion. Numerous front stretch pockets and three overlapping back pockets keep your gear collection on hand while eliminating the need to remove the pack to gain access. On the fly access to front and shoulder pockets allows you to grab small pick-me-ups such as bars and gels easily. No one likes a bouncy bag on their back, which is alleviated by the stretchy ergonomics of the nylon material making up this pack. Compression straps help keep contents from shifting around when you're heading into hour ten of your sufferfest. If the terrain changes or your legs need a helping hand, it's easy to grab or stash your poles with three different attachment options so you can pick your favorite configuration. If you are strong-willed enough to register for an ultra, you deserve a vest that can keep up. Its name is the Ultra 12 from Dynafit.
- Height-adjustable sternum strap fits different torso shapes.
- Two soft flask holders (flasks included!) keep precious hydration handy.
- Removable waterproof pocket is a great place for a phone.
- Lateral adjustment and compression materials eliminate bounce.
- Intuitive pocket system includes side stretch stow pockets, accessible back pockets for clothing, and shoulder strap pockets.
- Multiple pole carry options let you customize your vest.
- Safety whistle plus reflective details are safety nods for the long haul.
37g [flask x1]
25g [waterproof pocket]
|Hydration||Two soft flask holders on the front, rear accepts larger reservoirs|
|Pockets||Shoulder strap pockets, side stretch pockets, removable waterproof pocket, soft flask pockets, 3 overlapping back pockets|
|Stash Pockets||Side stretch pockets|
|Security Pocket||Removable waterproof pocket|
|Pole Attachment||Three pole carry locations|
||Ripstop nylon, stretch wrap nylon, breathable Hexagrid mesh|
|Notes||3 different attachment options for poles|
|Bottom Line||A pack as efficient as your running gait|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.