Ricky Bobby once said, “If you’re not first, you’re last.” Although he was talking about NASCAR racing, we like to imagine that if he kept the attitude but swapped a car for shoes, he’d grab a pair of Dynafit's Alpine DNAs. Afterall, these things are meant to move quick! Of all the things that can slow you down on a run, these shoes won't be one of them. They’re super lightweight with a snug fit for maximum control, response, and sensitivity. And if you really want to make them fit like a glove, the Alpine DNA comes with spare DNA Volume Reducer insoles. Don’t worry about traction either, Vibram’s super grippy lugs have got you covered no matter the surface. You're sure to have your own Cinderella moment when you slip on a pair of Dynafit's Alpine DNA trail runners.
- Seamless tongue avoids hot spots to keep you moving along blister free.
- DNA Volume Reducers can take up volume for a more snug fit if that's your thing.
- Adaptive Tongue/Fit System is a 3-layer construction that wraps your foot in parachute material, which could come in handy in case you truly start to fly.
- Alpine Rocker profile makes for a smooth and efficient gait from heel to toe.
- Snug fit is great for race day, or for a more responsive feel on your feet.
*For Dynafit trail running shoes we suggest sizing up half a US size for proper fit.
|Notes||Snug fit for high performance|
|Bottom Line||Race ready for up, down and everything in between|
|Usage||Racing, fast technical terrain|
|Compare to other Race Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.