Searching for a casual, high-cushion shoe made for putzing along mellow trails? Well, keep looking because this ain’t it. The Dynafit Sky DNA is a rowdy, no holds barred, vert crushing, uncompromising, featherweight technical shoe designed for racing athletes who want every advantage possible from their footwear. Don’t be surprised to see this shoe crossing skyrunning finish lines around the world. Open mesh breathable uppers hold your feet closely for a precise fit while the toe box provides a bit more space to account for stability and control when reaching Mach 5 speeds. Speaking of speed, the Double Speed Lacing System allows for quick and exact adjustments without inducing obnoxious pressure points. Underfoot, the midsole takes advantage of Pebax Powered Reactive Midsole Technology. This tongue twister of a feature is code for maximum energy return so that you don’t waste any effort when racing for a spot on the podium. It also happens to be 30% lighter than traditional EVA foam midsoles. As for the outsole, don’t be surprised to find out that it incorporates Vibram’s weight-saving Litebase technology. It has the same impressive traction that made Megagrip legendary but, well, lighter. When it comes to finding your butt-kicking race day shoe for technical courses, the Dynafit Sky DNA is chomping at the bit to toe the start line!
SkyRun Fit Tip - For the Dynafit Sky DNA trail running shoes we recommend sizing up by one half to one whole US size for a proper fit.
- Open mesh uppers breathe well so you don’t have to worry about sweaty feet!
- Double Speed Lacing System and precise hold in the midfoot removes all chances of a sloppy fit.
- Vibram Litebase Megagrip outsole grips all terrain at a fraction of the weight of the popular Megagrip outsole.
- Impressive Pebax Midsole makes the most of every bit of energy you create while running and is 30% lighter than standard EVA foam midsoles.
- No footbed equals increased ground feel.
|Weight (pair)||548g [10.5]|
|Lacing System||Speed Lacing|
|Notes||The shoe of choice for VK races|
|Bottom Line||Great shoe for those seeking the utmost of sensitivity and responsiveness|
|Compare to other Race Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.