Dynafit’s DNA line of products is for the fast folks who have racing in every fiber of their being. So it comes as no surprise that the Alpine DNA women's shoe is ultra-lightweight and made to move quickly through technical, challenging mountain terrain. Thankfully though, you don’t have to be wearing a race day number to enjoy their blazing fast capabilities. Vibram lugs on the outsole keep you glued to a variety of different surfaces. Due to the Adaptive Fit System, a very snug fit is possible in order to provide full control and sensitivity to your running while maintaining enough cushion to protect your feet. And should you want to get rid of any extra space so that it really fits like a glove, the Alpine DNA comes with spare DNA Volume Reducer insoles. If your idea of a good day in the mountains involves shattering your personal best and going full throttle, Dynafit's Alpine DNA women's shoe is sure to be a great fit.
- Adaptive Fit System wraps your foot in 3 layers of durable materials for a wonderfully snug feel.
- Optional DNA Volume Reducers take up extra space to dial in your fit.
- Alpine Rocker profile gives you a smooth ride by supporting your natural gait from heel to toe.
- Vibram lugs on the outsole move independently to grab every knook and cranny of the ground.
- Snug fit is race-day ready for maximum trail feel and responsiveness with each stride.
*For Dynafit trail running shoes we suggest sizing up half a US size for proper fit.
|Notes||Adaptive Fit System hugs your foot for a snug feel|
|Bottom Line||Race stock shoe, this DNA is all about fast|
|Usage||Racing, fast technical terrain|
|Compare to other Race Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.