Scarpa has been in the business of making trail-romping, peak-bagging, snow-schussing, cliff-scaling footwear for decades now, so naturally these folks know a thing or two about what it takes to keep your feet happy in the hills. The Scarpa Spin Ultra is no exception. Built with long days in mind, this high-cushioned shoe will be your faithful companion while you rack up countless miles. But it’s not just the cushion that makes the Spin Ultra a go-to choice for endurance runners - Scarpa also prioritized protection and stability. A TPU insert in the midsole safeguards your feet from sharp and pointy missteps while a molded TPU toe cap provides a good insurance policy against accidental kicks and stubbing. The perfect storm of support and durability comes together with the integrated Sock-Fit System that seamlessly integrates the tongue with breathable, durable, and protective uppers. Down low, Scarpa employs Vibram’s Litebase technology for maximum traction and minimal weight. If your dream trail mission starts before dawn and ends well past dusk, The Scarpa Spin Ultra will dependably keep you charging.
- High cushioned shoe for that floating-on-air feeling.
- Mesh, PU film, and mico-nubuck materials make for the ideal high-mileage uppers - breathable, durable, and protective.
- Sock-Fit System prevents bunching or bulk so you can get the support you need during lengthy adventures.
- Vibram’s Litebase technology features Megagrip for excellent traction without any weight penalty.
- Recycled polyester lining for a touch of sustainability.
|Fit||Medium / High Volume|
|Last||Medium / Wide|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Notes||Micro-nubuck upper is breathable and durable at the same time|
|Bottom Line||Cushion, protection and tread pattern come together to create an incredibly versatile shoe|
|Usage||Distance runs, trail|
|Compare to other Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.