If you have the podium in your sights and need a shoe to get you there, the Salomon S/Lab Pulsar is the perfect companion for your way to the top. Working with Kilian Jornet, Salomon set out to make a ludicrously light shoe that could still handle the demands of the trail. And when one of the fastest trail runners teams up with a legendary shoe brand and their crew of brainiac engineers, you know it's going to be out of this world. Sporting a moderate drop, strategic cushioning, and a soft sock-fit, the most your competition will see of these shoes is the tread pattern as you slip from their sight around the next bend in the trail. If you are looking to take your race day performance to the next level, do not let your shoes hold you back. Get a pair of the Salomon S/Lab Pulsar.
- It's hard to overstate just how lightweight this shoe is - you've got to not feel it to believe it.
- Anti-debris mesh utilizes Matryx technology (aramid fibers weaved throughout the upper) for a strong, supportive, and breathable mesh on the upper.
- All-terrain Contagrip tread will keep you on two feet for even the most rugged trail.
- Quicklace system makes lace up a one-pull affair and allows for easy adjustment on the fly.
- Energy Surge Foam provides great energy return and long-lasting cushion.
- The welded upper is stitch-free for long-haul races where hotspots are inevitable.
|Weight (pair)||340g [10.5]|
|Usage||Trail racing, trail running|
|Notes||Sock fit is comfortable and secure|
|Bottom Line||A high performance shoe tailored to trail racing and FKTs on strava|
|Compare to other Race Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.