If a running pole is full of carbon, does that make it carbonated? Clearly not, but like those little bubbles in your soda pop the Leki Neotrail FX One Superlite running pole will make you float to the top of any trail you decide to tackle. Somehow Leki has narrowed the pole diameter down to 12mm in the lower sections, a task as difficult as threading a climbing rope through a sewing needle. Simplicity is the name of the game utilizing an RTC Lite foam grip along with Leki's Lock Security Strap to help slim this pole down to the equivalent of a size "0." If you have an easy jog off that heinous climb, you can collapse these poles down quickly and easily with the push of a button. So light and compact you won't even know you're carrying them off the summit. Easy on the eyes, easier on the legs, Leki's sleek and simple Neotrail FX One Superlite poles are just the ticket when you plan to freight train your way to the top.
- Uber lightweight construction doesn't compromise on durability.
- RTC Lite grip is comfortable to keep your hands happy and cramp free.
- Compact collapsed size lets you stash them on your pack with minimal fuss.
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0 is buttery smooth for the most pleasant uphill experience.
- 12mm diameter lower sections shave weight without losing stiffness.
|110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135
|Basket & Tip
|Trail Running basket and tip
|Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0
|Trail running, mountain climbing, steep descents
|Small diameter sections shave weight without sacrificing durability
|Simple design that is ridiculously lightweight
|Compare to other Running Poles
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.