When running long distances on trail, it’s a good idea to have a Jackal amount of cushion for your feet. Think about how many times per mile you step on rocks, roots, pebbles, sticks, and other hard uneven surfaces. Now multiply that number by a few dozen and you’re going to begin to understand why La Sportiva designed the Jackal this way. However, adding cushion with reckless abandon makes for a mushy, ineffective step. That’s why La Sportiva harnessed their brain power to create a shoe that gives you all the pros, and none of the cons. The genius concoction starts with a dual density rock guard outsole for security, adds an innovative compressed EVA midsole for stability, and tops it all off with their Infinitoo PU inserts for comfort. The Jackal conveniently accommodates wide-footed runners and the Frixion XT 2.0 rubber balances grip with durability and shock-absorbing power. Overall, the Jackal is a long distance power house!
SkyRun Fit Tip - We advise selecting the European shoe size that you typically wear. For US sizing, sizing up by half a US size.
- Big comfort and a spacious fit keep your dogs from barking during big outings.
- Dual density rock guard allows you to easily cruise over rocky trails.
- Innovative midsole blends compressed EVA with Infinitoo PU inserts for ultra-level cushion.
- Breathable uppers keep things from getting swampy.
- FriXion XT 2.0 with Impact Brake System gives you control of foot placement.
|Weight (pair)||532g [40.0]|
|Outsole||FriXion® XT 2.0|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Usage||Trail running, middle distance|
|Notes||Wide forefoot and great cushion|
|Bottom Line||Reliable comfort and support for a long distances|
|Compare to other Womens Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.