La Sportiva Bushido II Shoe
In Stock & Ships Today
Do your feet yearn for rough mountain trails that demand focus and precision? Do your dream runs have seemingly endless obstacles? Well if so, you are on the right track here. La Sportiva has worked tirelessly to re-engineer the latest iteration of their beloved Bushido to be a downright tactical and protective piece of footwear. This burly mountain running shoe inspires confidence on mixed mountain terrain by including an innovative fit, cushioning midsole, and a sticky but durable tread. It is incredibly supportive, responsively aggressive, and protective - all without an appreciable weight penalty. The Bushido II is the perfect shoe for any demanding mountain runner requiring an exacting tool to get them there and back with ultimate support and precision.
SkyRun Fit Tip - Pick your typical European size. We advise sizing up one-half US size if you are unsure of your Euro shoe size.
- The beloved Bushido got a refresh to include more cushion.
- Responsive performance and protection keep you moving with a smile.
- Highly breathable mesh inserts and a stretch air mesh tongue keep things cool.
- Foot protection comes from La Sportiva’s dual mix compound Frixion Red sole that provides an outstanding combination of long-lasting, high-density rubber and an innovative lug placement that assists in both shock absorption and grip.
- EVA Rock-Guard in the forefoot to keep toenails intact.
- The supportive ripstop skeleton on the upper is cleverly engineered to wrap around the midsole and provide outstanding support for big days.
A SkyRunner’s Haiku
Be it Scree or Mud
Through Ridgelines High, Valleys Low
With Confidence Go
|Weight (pair)||668g [44.0]|
|Outsole||FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™|
|Fit||Medium / Low Volume|
|Notes||Rip-stop skeleton means you'll wear out the sole before the upper|
|Bottom Line||Get there and back with ultimate support and precision|
|Compare to other Mountain Running Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.