With the reliability of a 2005 Toyota Tacoma and the resilience of a multi-generational street mutt, the Mammut Sertig TR is built for nearly anything and everything. The ample rebound from the responsive EVA midsole and foam-lined heel collar provides comfort and wills your feet to keep moving when the going gets rough. Mammut equipped the Sertig TR with their Speed Lace system for easy fine-tuning at the base of a climb or top of a long descent. The Air-Mesh outer and Vent-Mesh liner allow the shoe to drain quickly and help keep your feet cool on mid-summer scorchers. Equipped with Mammut's Swiss Design outsole, the Sertig TR is incredibly versatile and makes light work of any terrain. Great for medium distances in difficult terrain, the 8mm drop and 20mm stack height will shine in the rugged hills of New England or the talus slopes of the Uinta Mountains.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We find the Sertig TR Low to be true to size. If you are between sizes, we suggest sizing down one-half US size.
- Speed Lace system makes for quick on-the-go adjustability.
- Air-Mesh material allows for quick drying and excellent breathability.
- High rebound EVA wedge and sticky outsole provide excellent protection and uber grip on mixed surfaces.
- Made from recycled materials with sustainability in mind.
- 20mm stack height paired with an 8mm drop allows for the right combination of trail feel and comfort on technical terrain.
|Weight (pair)||578g [44.0]|
|Outsole||Mammut Swiss Design|
|Last||Medium / Wide|
|Lacing System||Speed Lace|
|Usage||Fastpacking, medium-distance runs, scrambling|
|Notes||Swiss-made with 100% decarbonized materials|
|Bottom Line||A great blend of traction and durability|
|Compare to other Mountain Running Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.