La Sportiva Akasha II Shoe
In Stock & Ships Today
The Akasha is back! Loved by many runners for its legendary comfort and do-it-all attitude, La Sportiva took it off the menu for a few seasons but brought it back better than ever with increased durability, protection, and breathability. The La Sportiva Akasha II is even more eager to chew up miles reliably and comfortably. The midsole’s lightweight dual-injection Memlex EVA minimizes shock when landing on choppy, rough, and rocky trails while the Cushion Platform provides a lively, spring-like feel with each step throughout the run. The Akasha’s outsole means business on all sorts of terrain with its 4.5mm lugs utilizing dual compound FriXion XT 2.0 for a perfect blend of traction and durability. Trail Rocker technology makes for a smoother heel-to-toe action. And like many La Sportiva mountain running shoes, the Akasha uses the Impact Brake System for better control on downhills. As for the top half, a highly breathable 3D airmesh upper conforms to any volume foot, allowing for a very accommodating fit. Dynamic ProTechTion Reinforcements give added durability to the breathable uppers. The La Sportiva Akasha II is the perfect shoe no matter the distance, terrain, or speed. There’s nothing it can’t handle!
SkyRun Fit Tip - Pick your typical European size. If you don't know your Euro size, we suggest sizing up one-half US size.
- A Goldilocks 6mm drop from 31mm heel to 25mm toe is just right.
- Highly breathable 3D airmesh upper combined with the nylon lacing harness adapts to every foot volume for a great fit.
- Outsole features Impact Brake System, 4.5mm lugs, and dual compound FriXion XT 2.0 for reliable, traction on various trail types.
- Rocker technology for a smooth heel-to-toe motion when running.
- STB Stabilization technology on both sides of the midsole keeps things stable for precise control on any terrain.
- Dual-injection Memlex EVA midsole provides ample cushion and liveliness.
- Ideal shoe for the indecisive runner who likes everything from technical terrain to long days on smooth singletrack.
|Weight (pair)||702g [44.0]|
|Outsole||FriXion® XT 2.0/ Trail Rocker™|
|Usage||Distance runs in technical terrain|
|Notes||STB Stabilization Technology in the midsole creates great stability in uneven terrain|
|Bottom Line||Burly shoe that runs well with plenty of rocker|
|Compare to other Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.