You’ll love the Flash shorts from Crazy Idea, well, in a flash! The original Skyrunning shorts, you can haul uphill while hauling plenty of gear in the 5 pockets that are situated around the waist. The microfiber inner briefs are coated with Graphene to help with odors that may arise on a hot, sweaty day. They also sport inside-out seams to avoid chafing in your nether regions. The outer is a micro-perforated, water-repellent fabric that both wicks moisture as well as does some work to keep you dry when crashing through dense forests. The hem is laser cut and bonded for a smooth feel that leads to faster runs (we will fact-check this along the way). The Flash shorts from Crazy Idea are the OG of the Skyrunning world and should become a part of your world for so many obvious reasons.
- 5 pockets on the waistline can carry anything from gels to jackets.
- Graphene-treated briefs are comfy and won’t smell up your laundry basket.
- Micro-perforated outer fabric is lightweight and highly breathable.
- Water repellent finish is a pretty sweet feature to keep you dry on a wet trail.
- Inside-out stitching in the briefs avoids chafing for more enjoyment on longer runs.
||Shell 88% Polyester 12% Elastane, Belt 71% Polyamide 29% Elastane, Mesh Liner 90% Polyester 10% Elastane|
|Notes||5 pockets around the waist carry a surprising amount of goodies and gear|
|Bottom Line||The original skyrunning shorts from the craziest European brand|
|Compare to other Men's Running Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.