The Alpine Pro 2 in 1 short from Dynafit has been a favorite for those who enjoy the security of an inner boxer brief and shorts that are both comfortable and functional. The flat seams, reflective hits, and excellent moisture-wicking properties have stayed true to the original, but Dynafit has enhanced the shorts with some welcome feature changes. The size of the rear zippered pocket has increased to accommodate larger phones and personal items, keeping it high on the waist to mitigate unwelcome bounce. Dynafit added an elastic loop to the right mesh pocket to help securely hold a soft flask in place. Speaking of mesh pockets, these have also grown in size to allow more space for gels and other nutrition, alleviating the need for a vest or belt on shorter outings. With all-day comfort and upgraded features, the new Alpine Pro 2 in 1 short from Dynafit is an easy choice.
- The integrated brief is snug-fitting with flat seams for all-day comfort.
- Laser perforation on the outer short provides airflow to help keep you dry and cool.
- 2 rear mesh pockets with elastic loop for a soft flask.
- Lightweight, highly breathable materials offer comfort even during long runs.
- An elastic waist with a drawstring help keep short snug and in place when loaded.
|Waist||Elastic with drawstring|
||Outer 100% polyester, Inner 93% polyamide, 7% elastane, Mesh 77% polyester, 23% elastane (bluesign certified)|
|Usage||Short or long runs where support is key|
|Notes||Rear zippered pocket for phone or other valuables|
|Bottom Line||Functional all-day comfort|
|Compare to other Men's Running Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.