What do the current men’s marathon world record holder Eliud Kipchoge and Salt Lake City local and 5 x NCAA All-American road and trail crusher Grayson Murphy have in common? Well, they both rely on the COROS PACE 2 to provide a reliable watch option for their running needs. From relaxed pre-work miles to 50km trail races and beyond the COROS PACE 2 fits everything you need in a simple compact watch and nothing more. Known for extremely long battery life, easy-to-use software and digital dial, all while in a lightweight package COROS did not hold back on the new redesign of the PACE 2. COROS was able to revamp the PACE 2 with more battery life, a powerful processor, storage, and different sport mode options that tick off all the boxes for those looking for a featherweight watch at a very affordable price.
- Extremely lightweight so you can train without distraction.
- 20% increase in battery life for an incredible 30 hours at full GPS mode.
- New nylon band that is more breathable and lighter than the standard silicone band with multiple color options for comfort AND style.
- Incredible accuracy for such a small watch - it's the Mighty Mouse of watches.
- Multiple sport modes give a variety of workout options so you'll never be without your new training partner.
- Backlight stays on during workouts for high visiblility even during high output.
|Charging Time||Less than 2 hours|
|Battery Life||20 days of regular use
30 hours in Full GPS mode
60 hours in UltraMax mode
|Waterproof Rating||5ATM (50 Meters/164 Feet)|
|Connection||ANT+ / Bluetooth|
|24/7 HR Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring||No|
|Display Type||Always-On Memory LCD|
|Face Material||Corning® Glass|
|GPS Mode||GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou|
|Optical HR Monitor||Yes|
|Strap Material||Nylon or Silicone|
|Usage||Any day where data is worth having on your wrist and in your COROS app|
|Notes||Incredibly light GPS watch|
|Bottom Line||Race weight GPS watch|
|Compare to other Running Watches|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.