Heart rate monitors that use traditional chest straps can cause discomfort, while wrist-based readings may be inaccurate and slow. The COROS Heart Rate Monitor fits comfortably and snugly on the upper arm, and the advanced sensor boasts 5 LED lights with four photodetectors, providing accuracy equivalent to its chest-based cousins. With a 38-hour active battery life, the COROS HR Monitor will last through the wildest of single pushes, and the 80-day stand-by mode will ensure it's ready for your next adventure at the drop of a hat. The stretchy armband is comfortable for all-day use, and weighing under 20 grams, you'll hardly notice it's there during your next training run or race.
- The armband will accommodate 18-32cm of powerful biceps.
- Charging time is less than two hours, and the magnetic connection is user-friendly.
- The advanced sensor provides real-time heart rate data.
- Bluetooth connectivity for both COROS and non-COROS devices
- 3 ATS of water resistance will last through the hardest of downpours.
|Charging Time||2 Hours|
|Battery Life||Active - 38 Hours
Standby - 80 Days
|Waterproof Rating||3 ATS|
|Strap Material||Polyester fiber, nylon, spandex|
|Usage||HR monitoring in a convenient place|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.