Double trouble, double the fun, twice as nice - however you want to interpret the "2" in the COROS Apex 2, it's a really good thing. Featuring a touchscreen interface, reinforced titanium housing, and 8GB of internal storage this watch is ready to rumble. Throw in a sapphire glass screen with a PVD coating that is highly scratch resistant, and you can adventure with confidence without babying your watch. The astonishing battery life will keep you moving day and night and day again if you've got it in you. Their EvoLab software can provide astonishing insight into individual training sessions and trends, as well as calculate your exertion level based on preset training zones. This watch is smart - a pulse oximeter can track blood/oxygen levels while the improved heart rate optical sensor can follow heart activity and act like an ECG. Link up to the COROS app using a Bluetooth 5.0 connection for all the data you could ever hope to sift through. Thanks to WiFi capabilities you can download topographical maps from around the world for offline navigation. An improved GPS antenna will help you pinpoint your location as you head into the wilds. A watch meant to be a training partner and adventure supporter to help you get the most out of each effort, the COROS Apex 2 is a slice of high technology in a tough little bundle.
- Sapphire glass face can take a hit and move on unscathed.
- Titanium bezel design with PVD coating is lightweight yet strong to protect all the technology hiding in your watch.
- 1.2" touchscreen is a convenient way to navigate through all the options this watch has to offer.
- Optical heart rate sensor with Wear Detection offers incredible accuracy for aerobic training.
- Simple button design is easily used with gloves during those crisp morning runs.
- WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity help you upload and download data with ease.
- Offline topo maps with checkpoint support can keep you on track if you're off trail.
- 8GB of onboard storage will hold all your info. for many, many, many workouts.
- Blood oxygen sensor can help track your status, especially at altitude.
|Less than 2 hours
|45 hours standard full GPS
30 hours GPS using QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou
|5 ATM (50 meters)
|WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
|24/7 HR Monitoring
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring
|Sapphire glass with PVD coating
|QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
|Optical HR Monitor
|Nylon (silicone option available)
|Multi-sport athletes looking for all the information from every workout
|Days of battery life in GPS mode
|So much technology in such a trim watch
|Compare to other Running Watches
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.