COROS entered the market in 2018 with the PACE GPS watch, setting a new standard for battery life. The COROS PACE 3 maintains the same sleek package in its third iteration while sporting many new features and technologies. The already long battery life sees another 20% increase and will last up to 38 hours of GPS tracking or over three weeks of daily use. A new transflective display enhances visibility in bright sunlight and now has a touchscreen function for more efficient watch navigation. Location accuracy has been improved by adding a new Dual-Frequency chipset and upgraded satellite connectivity, tracking better in trees and deep valleys. When pacing is crucial, and you have a long distance to go, you'll appreciate the accuracy of the next-generation optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensors to keep you where you want to be. The PACE 3 is the most refined watch from COROS yet, with a feature set that allows you to focus more on your activities and training than ever.
- The 38 hours of GPS tracking lasts longer than your legs will.
- Touchscreen and turn-by-turn directions make for more efficient on-the-go navigation.
- Transflective display is readable under direct sunlight and reduces the time squinting at your watch.
- Optical pulse oximeter and SpO2 sensor provide accurate fitness data.
- Barometric altimeter aids in providing reliable elevation data.
- Waterproof up to 50m / 164ft so you can jump in that alpine lake without hesitation.
- Multiple wristband options for comfort and personality.
- Offline music capability with supported Bluetooth headphones to keep things lively.
|Charging Time||Less than two hours|
|Battery Life||38 hours of continuous GPS use
24 days of continuous daily use
|Waterproof Rating||5 ATM (50m / 164ft)|
|Connection||ANT+ / Bluetooth|
|24/7 HR Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring||Yes|
|Display Type||1.2" transflective touchscreen|
|Face Material||Mineral glass|
|GPS Mode||GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS|
|Optical HR Monitor||Yes|
|Usage||Daily use, long runs, and races|
|Notes||Battery likely to last longer than your legs|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight watch with incredible battery life|
|Compare to other Running Watches|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.