CAMP Trail Force 5 Pack
In Stock & Ships Today
CAMP consulted with Italian skyrunners Giuditta Turini and Franco Collé in updating the Trail Force 5, a sleek pack built for skyrun races and quick strikes in the mountains. The TF5 2.0 drops weight from its predecessor, yet maintains enough material to prevent the pack from shifting around when taken out on a run. This version is built with soft edging, so it's less likely to chafe. As the terrain shifts so will your need for poles, so CAMP has included its X-Press carry system (borrowed from the skimo world), which attaches running poles to a carry loop at the bottom of the pack as well as a strap plus metal loop on the shoulder. The advantage of this setup is that you do not need to remove the pack to attach poles for via ferratas and third-class scrambles. The main compartment is easily accessible from the top so a rain layer or other cargo can be grabbed seamlessly on the move. Sure to please the light and fast mountain-running crowd CAMP's Trail Force 5 is a force to be reckoned with.
- All pockets use compression materials to reduce distracting bouncing.
- Ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D mesh material makes for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Shoulder straps contain zippered phone and accessory pockets, plus two wide pockets for slightly larger materials such as gloves.
- Side zippered pockets contain even more carrying capacity.
- Two soft flask holders on the shoulder straps keep hydration handy.
- Main compartment uses elastic rather than zippers to increase accessibility.
- Pole carry uses multiple attachment points for a secure, quick way to stash your poles.
- Side adjustments are simple and quick to help dial in the fit on the fly.
- Front closure system with plastic stoppers is lightweight and secure.
|Access||Elastic (main, wide, and soft flask pockets), zippered side pockets|
|Hydration||2 soft flask pockets, reservoir-compatible main compartment|
|Pockets||2 soft flask, 2 wide shoulder, elastic main back compartment, 2 side zippered pockets|
|Stash Pockets||Wide pockets on shoulders, side zippered pockets|
|Security Pocket||Zippered phone pocket on right shoulder|
|Pole Attachment||CAMP X-Press|
||Two-way stretch upper, breathable elastic mesh lower|
|Usage||Variable trail running, longer races|
|Notes||Soft edging reduces friction against skin|
|Bottom Line||Goldilocks running pack with a spot for everything|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.