CAMP is a legendary Italian gear maker known for their crazy-lightweight yet functional products for climbers, skiers, mountaineers, and ski mountaineers. So are we surprised to find out that CAMP’s trail running vest is every bit as stellar as the rest of CAMP’s lineup? Not in the least, but we’re still excited to carry the form-fitting CAMP Trail Force 5 for demanding, speedy trail runners who need to carry a bit of gear but aren’t interested in being dealing with a bouncy, uncomfortable pack! A lot of the magic lies in the incredible two-way stretch fabric--superlight, water-repelling, and fast-drying. The stretchiness of the material also minimizes bouncing by functioning as compression for all gear stuffed in the pockets. Elsewhere on the vest that isn’t this unique stretchy material is a soft 3D mesh fabric, which is so comfortable on bare skin that you won’t hesitate to run without a shirt! However, quality materials only go so far if the gear itself isn’t designed well. Thankfully, CAMP eases that concern with logical and easy-to-use pockets and features, namely on the front shoulder straps. Both sides feature wide stash pockets and soft flask holders (600ml on left, 300ml on right). And for gear needing special safeguarding, there are zippered pockets on each side as well for small items such as your keys or phone. The back main compartment fits bulkier items such as an extra layer and is top-accessed. For the final touch, front and side adjustments make for excellent stability and a fine-tuned fit. Superlight and form-fitting, the CAMP Trail Force 5 is the solution for fast runners who need to bring some gear but loathe the thought of an uncomfortable, bulky pack!
- Water-repellent and fast-drying 2-way stretch fabric combined with a soft moisture-wicking 3D mesh fabric makes for superior comfort and utility.
- Well thought out shoulder straps feature easily-accessible pockets for a phone, keys, gloves, soft flasks, nutrition, and whatever you might need without taking off the vest.
- Hydration-compatible back main storage for ditching bigger items comfortably.
- Front and side adjustments make for excellent stability and a fine-tuned fit.
- Five liters of storage holds enough gear for races and fast ‘n’ light missions!
- Compatible with CAMP Trail Force Trekking Pole holder.
- Available in 2 sizes: S (150-175 cm torso length), L (175-195 cm torso length)
|Access||Side access to back pocket|
|Hydration||2 soft flasks on the front, reservoir compatible|
|Pockets||2 zippered pockets on the shoulder straps, 1 zippered rear pocket|
|Stash Pockets||2 on the waistline|
|Pole Attachment||Sold seperately|
|Usage||Quick objective jaunts, shorter outings|
|Notes||On the move torso adjustment keeps the fit dialed|
|Bottom Line||Easy access to all the things you need on quick strike outings|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.