Here at SkyRun, we're partial to any product with the word 'Sky' in it. The word conjures images of intrepid mountain runners silhouetted against an azure background. Ahh, bliss. The Sky 4 Vest does little to dispel these associations, built as it is for runners demanding ultimate lightness and breathability. Four liters may not sound like much carrying capacity, but it does allow the runner to bring along two 500 mL soft flasks on the chest pockets, with a pole carry and stretch pockets on the back. Height-adjustable chest straps plus a breathable mesh upper make for a snug, barely-there fit for Vertical Kilometers or other mountain races where efficiency is a priority. While your friends are hauling along their surplus food and layers, you'll already have made it back to the car in style with the Sky 4 Vest.
- Adjustable pole carry and chest straps reduce the risk of bouncing or rubbing.
- Reflective details and safety whistle are precautions for potential troubles, at nighttime or otherwise.
- Accessible back pockets are all about location, location, location.
- Two included 500ml soft flasks have two readymade homes on the shoulder straps.
- Stretch wrap knit nylon plus breathable hexagrid mesh make for a truly lightweight running vest.
37g [flask x1]
|Access||Stretch back pocket|
|Hydration||2 front soft flasks|
|Pockets||Two soft flask, two stretch pockets|
|Pole Attachment||Repositionable back carry|
||Knit Nylon and Hexagrid Mesh|
|Usage||Racing, quick outings|
|Notes||Breathable mesh is extraordinarily light|
|Bottom Line||Fast pack with minimal fuss|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.