Is more always better? In the case of Altra's Mont Blanc BOA shoe, the answer is, "Yes!" Two BOAs mean twice as much security and a very precise fit. But don't let the high-tech knobs distract you from everything else this shoe has to offer. Using Altra's well-known Balanced Cushion to create zero drop from heel to toe, this platform will help you run more comfortably with a more natural gait. The Standard FootShape design gives extra room in the toe box to allow your foot to sit and move more naturally. The 30mm stack height comes from a combination of an Altra EGO™ MAX material in the midsole and a Vibram LiteBase outsole. This kind of cushion lends itself well to long-distance races and big days on the trail. Stop lacing up, dial it in instead with Altra's Mont Blanc BOA shoe.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We have found the Mont Blanc BOA to be true to size. If you are between sizes, we would advise sizing up by 1/2 US size.
- Vibram LiteBase outsole cuts weight by 30% over non-LiteBase outsoles.
- Dual BOA closure gives a precise fit with two distinct adjustment zones.
- Altra EGO™ MAX midsole offers maximum cushion and a bit more rebound to propel you with every stride.
- FootShape design allows your foot to sit more naturally in the shoe.
- Balanced Cushioning approach leads to a more natural gait through the zero drop platform.
|Medium / High Volume
|Medium / Wide
|Medium / High
|Long races, technical terrain
|BOA system dials in the fit and can be quickly changed for improved up and downhill performance
|BOA closure meets race day shoe
Compare to other Race Shoes
Compare to other Distance Shoes
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.