USWE seems to have been inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Not unlike the shell of a tortoise, the USWE Pace 8 running vest will stick to your back in a similar manner. The bonus is that you have the option to remove it after a long day on the trail. Utilizing USWE's No Dancing Monkey Vest System the goal is to eliminate bounce as you send it uphill, downhill, sidehill, or generally anywhere in the outdoors. Combined with the No Bounce Compression Compartment that implements side straps to snug the pack to your body, it will not feel like there is any type of animal doing any sort of gyrating on your back. The included soft flasks with straws make for easy access to liquids on the fly. Pockets galore hold all the nutrition your heart desires from gels to Sour Patch Kids (we all have our thing). Longer days, mandatory race gear, or a picnic for two all could use the 8 liters of space provided by this versatile vest. Transitions can be made that much quicker with the front pole carry system that stays out of your way while running, sipping water, or grabbing fuel. In short, USWE’s Pace 8 is a long-haul running vest for all.
- No Dancing Monkey Vest System technology keeps bounce down and enjoyment up.
- Front pole carry is easy to access without getting in your way.
- No Bounce Compression Compartment snugs the vest to your torso without restricting movement.
- 8-liter capacity can carry plenty of gear for all day outings.
- Pockets galore give you options to organize your day any way you prefer.
- Reservoir sleeve gives a total liquid carrying capacity of 2.5 liters when combined with the two included soft flasks, for an added 76g weight penalty.
|Chest Circumference||80-92 cm / 31.5-36 in.||86-98 cm / 34-38.5 in.||92-104 cm / 36-41 in.|
38g [flask x1]
|Access||Zippered side pockets, Velcro back pocket|
|Hydration||2 soft flasks front, reservoir on back|
|Pockets||2 soft flask, 2 stash, 2 side zippered, 1 main back compartment|
|Stash Pockets||2 front, 2 side zippered|
|Security Pocket||2 side zippered|
|Usage||Bigger days, races with spread out aid stations|
|Notes||2.5L total liquid carrying capacity gives plenty of hydration for long stretches|
|Bottom Line||Easy access all around with enough space to support you through an all day affair with all out weather|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.