The Trail Force 10 is back with some cool updates geared toward total comfort and usability. Every inch of this pack is bursting with Easter eggs, making the 10-liter a great Goldilocks size for bringing along a fuller gear collection on your runs. The upper material is a two-way compression stretch fabric that shrink-wraps its carrying contents to minimize movement, while the shoulder straps and back are a soft-edged, breathable 3D mesh that feels great against the skin. The main back compartment accepts large materials such as extra layers or a hydration reservoir, using an elastic lining rather than a zipper or Velcro so you can access it without having to remove the pack. Smaller items like phones, gloves, or snacks have their own homes on shoulder pockets and zippered side pockets, as do soft flasks with their dedicated front holders. Lightweight and straightforward bungee cords combine with adjustable elastic on the pack's sides, so honing the fit is a piece of cake.
One big update from the original Trail Force 10 is new back loops, best used for stowing running poles, which are then secured using an included ultralight carabiner and a small metal hook on the pack's left shoulder. It's a feature already used to great effect on CAMP's skimo packs, so we're excited to see its inclusion in the running world!
- Upper material is water-repellent, breathable two-way stretch fabric, useful in all running conditions.
- Lower material is soft, breathable lightweight mesh so it won't trap too much heat or moisture when positioned against the body.
- Shoulder strap wide pockets are obvious spots for essential accessories.
- Side zipper pockets could be used for yet more accessories.
- Carries one 300 mL and one 600 mL soft flask, using bungees to keep flasks in place when they are emptied.
- The rest of the kitchen sink goes in the elasticized back compartment, which can be readily accessed by hand while still being worn.
- Functional front and side adjustment systems cinch down to mitigate excessive bouncing.
- Back loops adapted from CAMP X-press skimo carry system include multiple attachment points for poles.
- Available in two sizes: XS-M (runners 150-170 cm tall) and M-L (175-195cm).
|Access||Elastic main compartment, zippered|
|Hydration||2 soft flask holders, plus reservoir compatible main compartment|
|Pockets||2 soft flask, 2 elastic wide pockets, 2 zippered side pockets, main compartment|
|Stash Pockets||Zippered side pockets and front wide pockets|
|Security Pocket||Zippered phone pocket on right shoulder|
|Pole Attachment||X-Press Carry|
||Two-way stretch upper, breathable elastic 3D mesh lower, shoulder straps and back|
|Usage||Self-supported missions, longer training runs|
|Notes||Materials updates improve compression for more comfort & less bounce|
|Bottom Line||Exciting new version of a classic running pack|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.