Ultrarunners need a shoe that is committed to the long haul - ample cushion, durability, protection, and support - all without weighing you down. Thankfully, the Salomon S/Lab Ultra 3 V2 has got your back, err, feet. The trademark of any ultra shoe is lots of cushion but unfortunately, sometimes that means energy-sapping squish. Not here. EnergyCell+ is a durable high-rebound midsole compound that not only brings the cushion but is also designed to provide springy energy return. And since ultras often run the gamut (pun intended) of trail conditions, a diverse outsole like the Contagrip MA is ideal for tackling everything from wet and loose to dry and rocky. The new Matryx® mesh upper is breathable, yet abrasion-resistant while an integrated gaiter fends off trail debris from entering the shoe. For those long days on trail, the Salomon S/Lab Ultra 3 V2 is a fully-featured, lightweight shoe that won’t squander an ounce of your energy.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We find these fit true to your US size. These are unisex shoes and are sized in US Men's. Women's sizes are one full US size down.
- EnergyCell+ brings the cushion and bounce ultra runners crave.
- Contagrip MA is made for long-lasting grip on various trail surfaces.
- The V2 features a new upper with a 10% weight reduction for long days.
- Anti-debris Matryx® mesh and integrated gaiter say “no” to obnoxious rocks and trail debris.
- Molded sockliner mimics the foot’s shape for increased comfort.
- Water-repellent treatment fends off moisture.
- Salomon’s famous Quicklace ensures consistent and easy tightening.
|Weight (pair)||578g |
|Outsole||All Purpose Contagrip®|
|Notes||Cushion won't sap your energy!|
|Bottom Line||Go-to shoe for long runs|
|Compare to other Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.