Do you find yourself asking for too much out of one shoe? "I want a burly, rock-scrambling, do-it-all, lightweight shoe with rocket boosters.” Well, the La Sportiva Mutant delivers on all of those things (minus the rocket boosters). The Mutant has been a staple in the mountain running community ever since it was first released in 2015. It's been put through the paces and always seems to rise to the top. With burly lugs and an aggressive outsole, getting grip on rough terrain is no issue. The trim fit lets you begin to forget you're even wearing a running shoe. When you're in need of a shoe that will not let you down, then the Mutant by La Sportiva should be your first choice.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We suggest going with the European size that you typically wear. If you are unsure of your Euro size, we suggest sizing up one-half US size for the best fit.
- With aggressive lugs, there is no slope too chossy.
- A trim fit makes it feel like an extension of your body.
- Tackling rock scrambles is a breeze with the hard exterior edge.
- Thick cushioning allows for all-day, high-intensity use.
- Built for the mountain runner that wants to go further and faster.
|Weight (pair)||536g [40.0]|
|Outsole||FriXion® XF 2.0|
|Usage||Technical terrain, medium to long distance|
|Notes||FusionGate™ lacing system|
|Bottom Line||The mythical one quiver shoe|
|Compare to other Womens Mountain Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.