Bushido is the name of a moral code of conduct for Japanese Samurais. We’re not sure what that has to do with La Sportiva’s Bushido II shoe, unless, of course, the Samurais were trail runners that appreciated responsive, durable and protective shoes. If that’s the case, they’re not alone. They’ve been immensely popular with the skyrunning crowd for those exact reasons. Somehow though, La Sportiva has managed to update the Bushido to push the envelope even further of what a trail running shoe can be. It keeps the hard-charging features of the original - such as sticky, aggressive outsoles and burly, lightweight, materials - while adding enhanced cushioning and an updated heel design for a better fit. What you’re left with is a high-performing, comfortable shoe confident on technical terrain. The Bushido II is ready when you are.
SkyRun Fit Tip - For the best fit you can pick your typical European size. If you don't know your Euro size, we suggest sizing up by 1/2 US size.
- The beloved Bushido got upgraded to include more cushion.
- Responsive performance and protection to keep you moving confidently on technical trails.
- Highly breathable mesh inserts and a stretch air mesh tongue prevent overheating.
- Dual Density FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™ with Impact Brake System™ for sticky, aggressive traction.
- EVA Rock-Guard in the forefront so you don’t stub your toes.
|Weight (pair)||536g [40.0]|
|Fit||Medium / Low Volume|
|Notes||A burly mountain running shoe|
|Bottom Line||Get there and back with ultimate support and precision|
|Compare to other Womens Mountain Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.