Crazy Idea refers to their Shark jacket as a “gem” while around here we refer to it as a superior piece of apparel from a very detail-oriented brand. While Crazy sums it up more succinctly, it doesn’t change the fact that a 20k waterproof jacket under 200g is just awesome. Compact and lightweight, this piece will hardly be noticed when extra gear is required. The name comes from a design inspired by the gills of a shark. Underarm ventilation allows moisture to escape while not allowing outside moisture to get in. To further prevent any invasion from rain all of the seams are taped. Just because it’s raining, doesn’t mean you aren’t still working your tail off so with that in mind the adjustable hood has a micro-fiber sweatband built into the stiffened brim. Rain can mean cold so two pockets on the back can hold gloves and a beanie to keep you toasty while staying dry. Waterproof, highly breathable, lightweight, and packable, the Shark jacket from Crazy Idea is the ideal nasty weather layer to bring along on all your adventures.
- Shark venting system keeps you dry even when you’re redlining it.
- Adjustable hood has an integrated micro-fiber sweatband as well as a stiff brim to keep it out of your face.
- Two back pockets can hold extra gear you may need to stay warm on wet, cold days.
- 20k mm waterproof rating will keep you dry, even if it’s coming in sideways.
- Highly packable and lightweight so you can justify bringing it along when the clouds start to form.
|Shark venting system
|Dermizax 100% nylon
|Rainy days, any day the weather could turn
|Shark ventilation system keeps moisture to a minimum on the inside
|Crazy textiles, crazy technology, crazy lightweight jacket to bring along any time
|Compare to other Men's Running Jackets
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.