On July afternoons in Colorado's San Juan Range, HardRock 100 runners often confront thunderstorms that threaten to make an already arduous event downright impossible. Should you find yourself in a similar situation, you will be thankful to have the Dynafit Ultra 3L jacket on hand. This jacket uses a wind- and waterproof 3-layer construction that remains breathable even as you're moving at high speed. For quick transitions the ZipOver panel enables the Ultra 3L to quickly expand over a pack, keeping its contents dry and speeding up the time it takes to put on your rain layer. Landing well under 200 grams and packing up within its own hood, this breathable and fully waterproof layer is a game-changer. Leave it to Dynafit to come up with quite possibly the perfect running shell.
- ZipOver system opens up to cover you and your running pack.
- Stowable within its own hood so it can be stored in an accessible shoulder or side pocket of a running pack.
- Dyna-Shell 3-layer material is wind and waterproof, yet breathable.
- Active Airflow Ventilation helps keep you cool even through you're wearing a jacket.
- Elastic cuff and hem confine moisture before it travels up your arms or torso.
|Active Airflow Ventilation
|100% polyamide (bluesign approved)
|Full weather protection
|Expandable Back system covers your pack and you at the same time
|Weatherproof option that is stowable and keeps you from removing your pack
|Compare to other Men's Running Jackets
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.