If the Narwhal is the Unicorn of the sea, then the Salewa Pedroc 2.5L PTX Light jacket is the Unicorn of running apparel. We have all searched high and low, near and far for a packable, lightweight wind and waterproof jacket that actually has some functionality. Salewa nailed it. Two zippered hip pockets give you the option to carry things you want to keep out of the rain, or just near at hand. With an eye on comfort, they were sure to add an adjustable hem so this jacket doesn't bunch up like those old-school cotton tube socks. Who thought jacket cuffs could be exciting? The nerdy engineers at Salewa, that's who! These cuffs are laser perforated, stretchy, and seriously comfortable. Because dark and rainy often coincide there are reflective hits on the arms. If you really need to shut out the wind and rain the form-fitting hood and high zipper make you feel like a turtle in a shell. No need to come home looking like a cat fresh out of the tub, stay dry and stay on course with the Pedroc 2.5L PTX Light jacket from Salewa.
- 10k mm waterproof rating keeps you dry unless you jump in a pool.
- 40k gr/m2/24h breathability rating helps move sweat to the outside where it should be.
- Fully sealed seams for an added layer of waterproofness.
- Elastic hood is form-fitting with enough room for a hat, but not enough to get blown off your dome.
- Two zippered side pockets keep items dry and on hand.
- Adjustable hem helps hold the waistline where you want it.
- Elastic cuffs are next level comfortable.
- Reflective details keep you visible when the ghouls come out to play.
|POWERTEX 2.5L 100 % polyamide
|Water Repellent PFC free
|40k gr/m2/24h breathability keeps water on the outside where it should be
|Packable, lightweight solution to a wind and waterproof layer
|Compare to other Men's Running Jackets
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.