In search of a running-specific rain layer that will keep you warm on a blustery ridge, or dry in a storm? Frustrated with your current rain layer’s lack of compatibility with your running vest? Take a look at the Karpos Lavaredo Rain Jacket. Lightweight and breathable, ample ventilation also aids in dumping heat. Highly compact, the Lavaredo Rain Jacket features a flexible and waterproof two-layer fabric. Also, two chest zippers allow access to your running vest's front pockets without opening the front zip of the jacket, while the back of the jacket has a loose fit specifically intended to accommodate a running vest. Designed specifically for mountain adventures on foot, the Lavaredo Rain Jacket from Karpos will keep you moving rain or shine.
- Large chest zips for quick access to front running vest pockets.
- Extra space along the back of the jacket can accommodate a running vest.
- Sealed seams paired with a two-layer waterproof material keep you out of the elements.
- Shaped elastic cuffs on sleeves help keep the weather out and your watch visible.
- Shaped hood with wind seal creates a snug fit for extreme conditions.
- Even when the front zip is open, a strap and button system will help keep your jacket from flying open when adjusting your running vest.
- Fabric covered perforations underarm and at the back of the jacket provide a weather-resistant ventilation system.
|Laser-cut perforations on the back and under arms
|Main material: 100% Oeko-Tex standard recycled Polyester
Hood: 78% polyester, 22% elastane
|Running through rain storms
|Front zippers allow direct access to the front of your running vest
|Heavy duty rain and wind protection
|Compare to other Men's Running Jackets
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.