Maybe if you had access to a magic crystal ball or Miss Cleo on speed dial, you’d be more certain about what gear you’d need for tomorrow’s all day running adventure. But assuming you don’t (or do you?!), the CAMP Trail Force 10 gives you more space to bring those extra pieces of gear, water, and nutrition. And despite the bigger carrying capacity the Trail Force 10 is every bit as form-fitting, svelte, weight-conscious, and functional as its smaller 5-liter sibling the Trail Force 5. No easy task, the folks at CAMP made sure that everything is carried ergonomically and with minimal load shifting as you travel over rough trails. This is achieved by using plenty of lightweight material to create lots of surface area on the body, as well as featuring compression material over the main and accessory compartments. The moisture-wicking 3D mesh fabric is soft as silk, even on your bare skin. Equally genius is the incredible functionality of the front shoulder straps. Just about everything you need while on the go is quickly and easily accessible! Both shoulder straps feature a large pocket for stashing gloves, a headlamp, hat, sunglasses, or any other accessory. On the right is a zippered pocket for your phone and a pocket for a 300ml soft flask. The left accommodates a 600ml soft flask and the zippered pocket safeguards against dropping your car key eight miles into your run. Just before starting your epic, cinch up the front and side adjustments for a precise, fine-tuned fit. Ultimately, you don’t need prescient capabilities to know that the CAMP Trail Force 10 will comfortably and reliably carry the gear you need to be prepared for long runs in the wilderness.
- Superlight water repellent and fast drying 2-way stretch fabric combined with a soft moisture-wicking 3D mesh fabric enables long, comfortable chafe-free days on the trail.
- Intentional shoulder straps feature easily-accessible pockets for phone, keys, gloves, soft flasks, nutrition, and whatever you might need without stopping or taking off the pack.
- Hydration-compatible back zippered main storage for secure carry.
- Front and side adjustments create perfect stability and allow a fine-tuned fit.
- Ten liters of storage holds enough gear for long races and big missions!
- Compatible with the CAMP Trail Force Trekking Poles Holder.
|2 zippered pockets on the front, 1 side access pocket, top loading reservoir sleeve
|2 soft flasks in front, reservoir compatible
|2 flask and 2 zippered on the front, 1 zippered side access pocket, 4 stash pockets on the waistline, reservoir sleeve
|4 on the waistline
|Long races, mid-distance days
|Zippered pocket on the right shoulder is large enough for most cell phones
|Pockets to help organize an entire day's worth of necessities
|Compare to other Running Packs
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.