Cushion is a key component of correctly categorizing current-day clogs. Just another way of saying that certain features define shoes as landing in a particular category. High cushion means distance shoe. Lightweight means race shoe. How about a highly cushioned, lightweight shoe with great trail feel? If that’s your jam, then Altra’s Mont Blanc shoe is sure to please. Boasting a 30mm stack height built on an Altra EGO™MAX midsole, you can crush miles without crushing your joints. Utilizing Altra’s well-known Standard FootShape design you will have plenty of room to move naturally and efficiently. Balanced Cushioning leads to a zero drop platform, something Altra has stuck with since its inception. With a focus on creating shoes that work with you instead of against you, Altra has entered the race shoe realm with an outstanding offering right away. The Mont Blanc is a fun, lively, and lightweight option for long races or long runs.
SkyRun Fit Tip - We have found the Mont Blanc to be true to size.
- Standard FootShape design gives you a bit more "wiggle" room in the toe box to allow for a more natural stride.
- Balanced Cushion approach creates a zero-drop shoe so you can more easily run the way your body wants to.
- Altra EGO™MAX midsole is the secret sauce behind the high cushion and great ground feel.
- Vibram® LiteBase outsole has micro and macro lugs for traction in any direction on any terrain.
- Lightweight and breathable upper is designed with material that is strategically placed only where it is needed.
|Medium / High Volume
|Medium / Wide
|Long races, big days on trail
|Balanced cushioning allows for a more natural gait
|A lightweight, high-cushioned race shoe is a rare combination of attributes
|Compare to other Womens Distance Shoes
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.