Naked® Sports Innovations has earned a reputation and cult following among ultra-runners and other endurance athletes alike for creating a unique range of products and perhaps at the top of that list is the Naked® Running Band. This band comprises of three tube-style pockets for the potential to carry 2+ liters of hydration and is constructed from Naked® Exopower mesh which has impressive stretch capabilities and, if sized properly, has little bounce compared to other fanny pack style hip belts. With 12 different sizes available Naked has set out on the quest to allow users to get the exact size needed for minimal bouncing and chafing. Naked® left hardly any option out with a multitude of features from a key fob hook, to race bib attachment toggles, to a pole or jacket carry. For anything from casual jogs around the block to long days up in the mountains nothing is worse than having a sweaty back, so why make running more complicated than it needs to be with so much extra stuff? When simplicity counts the Naked® Running band is up to the challenge.
- Naked® Exopower mesh is non-chafing, breathable, and stretchy making it a superior material to have close to your skin.
- 3 individual tube-style pockets can carry multiple styles of soft flasks and nearly anything else you might need.
- 12 unisex sizes (28’’-39’’) allow the user to choose the most precise fit.
- Grippy silicone loops to carry running poles or a jacket means you won't get to the car and wonder where your gear is on the trail.
- Two shock cord toggles are designed to give your race bib a home without stabbing yourself in the thigh between 1 and 4 times.
- Handy key fob hook adds security as you bound up and down the trail.
||67% nylon, 33% spandex|
|Usage||Race day, fast objectives, additional storage|
|Notes||With so many options finding the right fit is easy|
|Bottom Line||As a stand alone, or as extra storage this band has a ton of useful features to keep you moving fast|
|Compare to other Running Belts|
Questions & Reviews
Any flask will work great. Some people here at the shop like the Ultimate Direction soft flasks the most.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.