Leki has created the decisive pole for the indecisive runner. The Micro Trail Vario offers 20cm of quick adjustability so you don’t have to decide on what length you want before the run. Instead, the pole can accommodate every type of trail use. But don’t mistake versatility for heaviness. The 100% carbon pole still comes impressively light so it won’t be a burden on long runs. Similarly, a pole is worthless if the ergonomics aren’t up to snuff so Leki incorporated their proven Trigger Shark 2.0 System that maximizes comfort, power transfer, and easy handling. The fitted Trigger Shark Strap is made of breathable mesh so that your paws don’t get slippery and lose their grip. However, when the poles aren’t needed, the intuitive Core Lock Device technology makes folding them simpler than tying velcro shoes. Once collapsed, they become svelte and highly-packable at just 42cms. For all-around versatility, performance, and reliability, the Leki Micro Trail Vario is a no-brainer and ready to tackle the steepest of trails with you.
- Core Locking Device is unobtrusive, lightweight, and simple so you can focus on running, not fiddling with your poles.
- Highly developed Trigger Shark 2.0 System enables efficient handling, easy connectivity, and grip for when it matters.
- Folds down to 42cm for easy carry and pack attachment.
- Speed Lock 2 provides 20cms of adjustability from 110-130cm so you can adapt to changing terrain.
- 100% carbon construction shaves weight while still meeting stiffness requirements.
|Weight (pair)||390g [100-120]
|Basket & Tip||Trail Running, carbide|
|Diameter||16mm upper, 14mm lower|
||High Modular Carbon|
|Strap||Trigger Shark, hook and loop closure|
|Notes||Adjustable to adapt to the terrain|
|Bottom Line||Packable, adjustable and just plain loveable|
|Compare to other Running Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.