Dynafit's DNA line is their top-tier, fastest-paced, most performance-oriented pieces they can put together. The Vert 6 DNA pack fits right in with this crowd. With a close fit to the body, lightweight construction, and pockets for everything you could need during an epic race or day on the trail - this pack has definitely earned the DNA stamp. Two soft flask pockets on the front for up to 250ml bottles - combined with stash pockets on both hips - give easy access to both liquids and fuel. In case you need to carry a bit more for hydration, you can slip a reservoir into the back pocket and run the hose over either shoulder. The elastic closure and stretch material construction keep this pack from feeling like a boa constrictor trying to make you its next meal. A small, zippered pocket on the shoulder can carry a GPS, or possibly half an egg salad sandwich assuming you don't overstuff it. The 6L capacity is just the right size for quick strikes or stretches between aid stations. Coming in three sizes, you can get the fit juuuust right, Goldilocks style. Go ahead, take one for a spin and realize why the Vert 6 DNA pack is the crème de la crème of the racing world.
- Lightweight construction of Airmesh and Ripstop 40D nylon means you won't even know you're wearing a pack.
- Two soft flask pockets, two hip pockets, back pocket, two shoulder pockets - all the right pockets in all the right places.
- Available in three sizes to give you an optimal fit.
- Quick stash pole carry lets you stash your sticks when the pace picks up.
- Waterproof pocket keeps your electronics safe in case you're a "sweaty Teddy."
- Reflective materials keep you visible at night when the sun disappears, and the headlamps come out.
- Drinking system compatible when you need that extra hydration capacity.
|Access||Hook and loop compartment on the back, zippered pocket on the shoulder|
|Hydration||Two soft flasks on the front, reservoir compatible|
|Pockets||Two front, two hips, two shoulder, one main compartment on the back|
|Stash Pockets||Two on the hips, one on the shoulder|
|Security Pocket||Yes, waterproof|
||Airmesh, 40D Ripstop|
|Notes||Close to body fit rides nicely|
|Bottom Line||Pocket configuration is very well thought out to give quick access to what you need and carry all you might want|
|Usage||Racing, quick strike objectives|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.