Dynafit Vert 3 Pack
In Stock & Ships Today
One...two...three...go! Yeah, 3 is the magic number for "go-time" which is probably why Dynafit's Vert 3 pack is so darn fast. If you're not a fuel belt kind of person, this pack has the right amount of space to keep you well-fed and hydrated on those shorter outings. The fit is snug like a glove, and comfy like a Snuggy. Two soft flask sleeves paired with two hip pockets keep what you need on hand. The modest compartment on the back is reservoir compatible should you need a little extra liquid. When the steeps are behind you and the terrain opens up, you can quickly stash your poles on your back with an easy-to-use system. The elastic closure across the chest combined with the wonderfully stretchy Airmesh material allow you to take a deep breath while still keeping an excellent close-to-body fit. Final verdict: the Vert 3 pack from Dynafit is a straight-up vertical climbing champ.
- Uber lightweight Airmesh construction makes this an awesome companion for vertical racing, or quick days on the trail.
- Pole fixation system is straight forward so you can stash the sticks quickly.
- The back compartment is reservoir compatible for increased hydration capacity.
- Reflective materials keep you visible during those overnight extravaganzas.
- Well thought out pocket set-up keeps food and drink easily accessible.
- 3 liter capacity is just right for short races, or quick strikes in the mountains.
- Waterproof pocket keeps electronics safe in a soggy environment.
|Access||Velcro back pocket|
|Hydration||2 soft flask sleeves on the front, reservoir compatible|
|Pockets||2 soft flask on the chest, 2 on the hips, 1 on the back, 1 zippered waterproof pocket|
|Stash Pockets||2 on the hips|
|Security Pocket||Waterproof zippered pocket|
||Elastic Airmesh, honeycomb|
|Usage||Racing, fast objective outings|
|Notes||Stretch material makes this pack ride very nicely|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable and incredibly functional pack for short races, or quick strikes|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.