Somewhere between hitting 'register' for an ultramarathon and toeing up to the starting line, the question of where to stash your goodies should be addressed. The DNA Ultra 2-in-1 short incorporates a zippered back pocket and a roomy front mesh pocket, enough to supplement what's in your pack if you prefer to carry snacks or hydration lower to your center of gravity. Furthermore, the inner liner is specially made for long distances where liner chafe is not just a vaguely uncomfortable possibility but a downright day-ruiner. The ultralight exterior material is loose and flow-y, the better to remain comfortable on your running distance of choice. If the practicality of your dad's favorite cargo shorts were translated to a ventilated, quick dry running short, it would look a little something like the Ultra 2-in-1.
- Active Airflow Ventilation laser-drills small holes in the polyester main material to transfer hot air away from the lower body.
- Mesh front pocket is just the right size for gels or soft flasks.
- Zippered back pocket accepts doohickies such as keys or backup gels.
- Inner liner moves with your legs for chafe-free adventures.
- Adjustable elastic waist sits where you want it to.
- Moisture-wicking material won't become clingy with sweat.
- Reflective accents boost runners' visibility for the benefit of bleary-eyed trail partners.
|Active Airflow Ventilation
|Liner tights and loose overlayer
|Main: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
Insert: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
|Race day, every day
|Numerous pockets aren't just for ultras
|Light is right, chafe-free shorts
|Compare to other Men's Running Shorts
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.