Have you ever gone on a run where you didn’t have enough stuff to warrant a pack but didn’t think stuffing your pockets with water bottles was a good idea either? Cue the Flask Belt. It will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t. Two external pockets accommodate your Dynafit Flasks and two zip pockets store keys, goos, food, gloves, and other small items you’ll want to have on hand. It also features pole attachments for when you stash the sticks. Dynafit describes the Flask Belt as “anatomically correct” which means you won’t be dealing with chafing or a bulky, uncomfortable hip pack.
- Pole fixation system keeps 'em out of your way when you're on cruise control.
- Zippered pocket for up to a 500ml soft flask for just the right amount of hydration.
- Two side pockets can hold nutrition, keys, lucky penny or whatever else you normally bring along.
- Ripstop 40D material is durable and will take what you can dish.
- Magnetic buckle is part of a smooth, secure closure system.
|Pockets||2 flask, 2 zippered|
||Elastic airmesh, Ripstop 40D nylon|
|Usage||Short/middle distance runs|
|Notes||Magnetic buckle closure|
|Bottom Line||Great option for those middle distance training runs|
|Compare to other Running Belts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.