Not all runs require voluminous packs, ergo the CAMP Ergo Belt makes way more sense when the mileage is in the single digits. This comfortable belt is lightweight, simple, and capable of bringing just the essentials - such as two soft flasks. Which is convenient because they're included with the belt (300ml and 600ml). Constructed out of hyperlight ripstop nylon, you can expect it to be durable and not a gram heavier than it needs to be. A zippered mesh pocket safely carries keys, id, or other small essentials. On short outings, less is more with the CAMP Ergo Belt!
- A low-profile trail belt for carrying just the absolute essentials - hydration, calories, and car keys.
- Large nylon pocket with 2 large entries designed to carry soft flasks.
- Zippered mesh pocket for small items.
- Velcro strap closure to dial in a perfect fit.
- 300 and 600 ml (one each) Soft Flasks included.
||53g [no flasks]|
||300ml soft flask, 600ml soft flask with straw|
|Usage||Short runs, the lightest of outings|
|Notes||Velcro waistband is endlessly adjustable and comfortable|
|Bottom Line||It doesn't get any more simple or streamlined for a waistpack|
|Compare to other Running Belts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.