When it comes to Altra's Mont Blanc shoe, Robin Thicke would agree that there are some "Blurred Lines." Straddling the worlds of race and distance categories, this is a race-weight shoe with some serious cushion amongst plenty of other positive attributes. Built on Altra's fan favorite Balanced Cushion platform, this zero-drop shoe allows for a natural gait. Despite the 30mm stack height, there is a surprising amount of trail feel to be had. The Altra EGO™ MAX midsole helps cut weight while still creating plenty of rebound to give back some of that energy you are so happily expending. As the name would imply, Vibram's LiteBase outsole helps to reduce weight without reducing grip in varied terrain and conditions. Crushing that 100 miler, hitting up your favorite ridgeline link-up, packing on serious distance wherever you call home - all of these are good reasons to throw on a pair of Altra's Mont Blanc shoes.
- Vibram LiteBase outsole saves on weight without losing performance.
- 30mm stack height offers plenty of cushion while still offering trail feel.
- FootShape fit gives you the room you need to move naturally.
- Balanced Cushion approach lets your body move the way it wants to.
- Altra EGO™ MAX midsole protects your feet, ankles, knees, hips, and so on.
|Weight (pair)||562g [10.0]|
|Fit||Medium / High volume|
|Last||Medium / Wide|
|Cushion||Medium / High|
|Usage||Ultra distance races, long training days|
|Notes||Balanced cushioning approach means Zero drop performance for a more natural gait|
|Bottom Line||High cushion race shoe at a low weight|
|Compare to other Race Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.