The Dynafit Alpine 9 unisex Backpack is the perfect training partner. With space for long runs, yet light enough for short jaunts, this pack is loaded with essential features. Two mesh pockets and one side zip will carry any fueling strategy that you can dream up. Also, this pack will keep you hydrated with capacity for two 500ml soft flasks, and two 250ml soft flasks. Alternatively, the Dynafit Alpine 9 Unisex Backpack is reservoir compatible. If you are a fan of running with poles (why are you not?), they can be attached with elastics to either side of the pack. Nine liters is ample space for extra layers, a wind shell, and maybe a bivvy for those more committing adventures. If you want a versatile running pack for everything from laps on the West Face of Grandeur to race day and everything in between, Dynafit Alpine 9 Unisex Backpack is well suited for the job.
- Room for two 500ml soft flasks and two 250ml soft flasks means that water will not be the limiting factor.
- Hydration reservoir compatible if you prefer slurping from a straw.
- Two mesh pockets and a side zip keep fuel and small items close at hand.
- A waterproof phone pocket inside will keep the electronics dry.
- Elastic trekking pole carry available on both sides of the pack.
- Reflective for night runs and stormy weather.
- Emergency whistle built into the sternum strap for the worst case scenario.
- Flasks not included.
|Hydration||2 soft flasks on the front, bottle sleeves on the sides, drinking system compatible|
|Pockets||2 soft flask pockets, 2 bottle sleeves, 1 waterproof pocket, 1 gel pocket, 1 zip pocket|
|Stash Pockets||2 mesh pockets, 1 side zip|
|Security Pocket||Waterproof zippered pocket|
|Pole Attachment||Vertical carry on the back, speed carry on front|
|Specs Verified||Medium and large only|
||Elastic Airmesh, 40 Denier|
|Notes||Good for both shorter and longer runs|
|Bottom Line||One pack to do it all|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.