Maximum capacity for maximum output. The Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta is there for you as you dash through pines, charge up mountainsides, scramble ridges, and eventually gain a well-earned summit. At 16.5 liters, the Adventure Vesta is eager to carry all the gear you need for a full day of crushing - including food, water, extra layers, GPS units, spikes, or whatever else you deem necessary. An integrated rainfly protects the vest and its contents from nasty weather while you chug on. Smart pocket placements ensure certain items are within easy reach so you don’t have to stop to refuel or snap a photo. As with all of the products in the Vesta series, it features an effective women’s specific shaping because it was designed by women for women. The lightweight Comfort Cinch 2.0 and shape of the shoulder strap make the Adventure Vesta nearly imperceptible. If your days in the mountains get you far from the trailhead, the Adventure Vesta will be begging to come along.
- Impressive 16.5 liters of carrying capacity for really long days out there.
- Deployable rain fly adds an element of insurance against bad weather.
- Updated sliding rail sternum straps make for easy, one-handed adjustments.
- Front storage and mesh pockets keep valuables within reach at all times, including Body Bottle and zip-secure burrito pockets.
- Proven Comfort Cinch 2.0 is now more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable.
- Comes with one Body Bottle 500ml to stave off thirst without taking a break.
|Access||2 zippered main compartments, 2 back stuff pockets|
|Hydration||Shoulder strap soft flask holder (flask included), reservoir hanger in rear compartment|
||Two 500ml soft flasks|
|Pockets||1 soft flask, 3 energy fuel, 3 zippered shoulder, 1 zippered hip belt, 1 stretch hip belt, 1 zippered stash pocket, 2 stash pockets, 2 zippered main compartments|
|Stash Pockets||3 energy fuel shoulder pockets, 1 zippered hip belt pocket, 1 stretch hip belt pocket, 3 zippered shoulder strap pockets, 1 zippered on the back|
|Security Pocket||Zippered low right shoulder strap|
|Pole Attachment||Elastic shoulder strap carry|
||Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, nylon/elastan|
|Usage||Long outings with extra gear|
|Notes||Built in rain cover|
|Bottom Line||Excellent choice for big days where extra gear may be needed|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.