Maximum capacity for maximum output. The Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta is there for you as you dash through pines, charge up mountainsides, scramble ridges, and eventually gain a well-earned summit. At 16.5 liters, the Adventure Vesta is eager to carry all the gear you need for a full day of crushing - including food, water, extra layers, GPS units, spikes, or whatever else you deem necessary. An integrated rainfly protects the vest and its contents from nasty weather while you chug on. Smart pocket placements ensure certain items are within easy reach so you don’t have to stop to refuel or snap a photo. As with all of the products in the Vesta series, it features an effective women’s specific shaping because it was designed by women for women. The lightweight Comfort Cinch 2.0 and shape of the shoulder strap make the Adventure Vesta nearly imperceptible. If your days in the mountains get you far from the trailhead, the Adventure Vesta will be begging to come along.
- Impressive 16.5 liters of carrying capacity for really long days out there.
- Deployable rain fly adds an element of insurance against bad weather.
- Updated sliding rail sternum straps make for easy, one-handed adjustments.
- Front storage and mesh pockets keep valuables within reach at all times, including Body Bottle and zip-secure burrito pockets.
- Proven Comfort Cinch 2.0 is now more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable.
- Comes with one Body Bottle 500ml to stave off thirst without taking a break.
|Access||2 zippered main compartments and two stretchy back stuff pockets|
|Hydration||Shoulder strap soft flask holder (flask included), reservoir hanger on the back|
|Pockets||1 soft flask, 3 energy fuel, 3 zippered shoulder, 1 zippered hip belt, 1 stretch hip belt, 1 zippered stash pocket, 2 stretchy stash pockets, 2 zippered main compartments|
|Stash Pockets||Three energy fuel shoulder pockets, one zippered hip belt pocket, one stretch hip belt pocket, three zippered shoulder strap pockets, one zippered on the back|
|Pole Attachment||Elastic shoulder strap carry|
||Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, Nylon/elastane with ripstop for durability|
|Notes||Larger capacity for bigger days, built-in rain cover|
|Bottom Line||Plenty of room and adaptable|
|Usage||All day adventures|
|Compare to other Running Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.