SIDAS doesn't want anything to get in your way when you're out on the trail, including your insoles! With their 3Feet Run Sense insoles they have created a low profile insert that is tailored to your arch height and natural stride. No overcorrecting, SIDAS just wants to support your natural gait to avoid pain and fatigue whenever you adventure. Each model has specific patterns of EVA foam to properly interact with your stride, whether you have arches you could drive a car under or feet as flat as flapjacks. Excellent lateral and medial support keep you on track without forcing you into the "perfect" stride that may not agree with your natural physiology. Part of a smooth gait means moving as one with your shoes. The Merrymesh top cover will keep you in place as you scramble, sprint, and jump your way down the trail. Give your feet a hand (so to speak) and drop some SIDAS 3Feet Run Sense insoles into your trail runners.
- Arch specific support with midfoot EVA to match your natural stride.
- Merrymesh top cover secures your foot to the top of the insert for superior control.
- Dual-density EVA construction improves stability and fit.
- Forefoot design increases propulsion on toe-off to put more spring in your step.
- Perforated toe promotes breathability and comfort to keep your tootsies dry.
|Size||US Men||US Women||EU Shoe||UK Shoe|
||46g [Low, Lg]
47g [Mid, Lg]
47g [High, Lg]
|Weight (pair)||92g [Low, Lg]
94g [Mid, Lg]
94g [High, Lg]
|Instep Height||26mm [Low]
|Usage||Better support for your feet that works with your natural gait|
|Notes||Non-slip coating ensures stability|
|Bottom Line||Every shoe deserves a great insole|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.