When distance, comfort, and performance are the goals, reach for the Salomon Ultra Glide Women’s. Possessing cushion for all-day comfort, the Energy Surge foam will also keep your feet light as a feather as the miles tick by. But that's not all, this same comfy midsole also returns the energy you put into it. Like Newton said, for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Speaking of science, the Salomon Ultra Glide Women’s is what we like to think of as a multi-dimensional distance shoe since it's both comfortable and precise. The fit relies on the Endofit and Sensifit systems from the wizards at Salomon R&D. These features hug and support your foot without being too snug or hot. Contagrip on the bottom ensures that you can romp on any trail condition. For objectives near and far, over any manner of trail you can dream up, consider lacing up the Salomon Ultra Glide Women’s.
- Energy Surge foam is a combination of EVA and Olefin for long-lasting cushion and energy return.
- The Reverse Camber sole provides a smooth and rolling stride.
- Quicklace system makes for easy one-pull tightening adjustment on trail.
- Precise fit is achieved with the Endofit system that hugs the foot via an internal sleeve and Sensifit system that cradles from midfoot to laces.
- All-terrain Contagrip soles will inspire confidence on just about any surface you find underfoot.
|Weight (pair)||436g [8.5]|
|Last||Medium / Wide|
|Usage||Distance runs, ultra races|
|Notes||High cushion and rockered sole promote less stress on your legs and increased efficiency|
|Bottom Line||Excellent choice for long runs or races to keep you feeling fresh|
|Compare to other Womens Distance Shoes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.