The Yeti. The Chupacabra. Santa Claus. All mythical creatures that no one can dispel (ok, Santa Claus is not real, spoiler alert). In the running apparel world, Salewa's Pedroc 2.5L PTX Light jacket is the mythical creature we all hoped would be real - and it is! A lightweight, wind and waterproof jacket with features is kind of a big deal, so SkyRun decided to bring it on board. Not crinkly like the 3 layer jackets of the past, this piece moves fluidly with you, not breaking the beautiful silence of the outdoors. For added confidence in this jacket's ability to keep you dry, it has fully sealed seams. A few pockets and an adjustable waist are add-on features that normally would be left behind to shave weight. Even the cuffs are next level being laser perforated, stretchy, and comfortable. The hood is nice and snug with space for a hat, but it won't turn into a wind sail in less-than-ideal weather. The Pedroc 2.5L PTX Light jacket from Salewa may as well be nobody because "nobody's" perfect.
- 10k mm waterproof rating will keep you dry unless it's coming in from the ground up.
- 40k gr/m2/24h breathability rating moves moisture away from you and your baselayers to keep you nice and dry.
- Two side pockets stash anything you need to keep dry or want on hand.
- Adjustable waist keeps your jacket in place so it doesn't ride up like your favorite shirt that's just a little too tight.
- Reflective hits are great for visibility in low-light conditions like morning runs.
- Powertex material is durable and lightweight.
|POWERTEX 2.5L 100 % polyamide
|Durable water repellent PFC free
|Wet days, windy ridges
|10k waterproof rating will keep you dry without weight you down
|Magical combination of water and windproof material that is also lightweight
|Compare to other Women's Running Jackets
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.